The collection is the reflection of this passion that he shares with his family and which makes him a regular visitor at fairs, galleries and art institutions.
- Täter als Opfer? Opfer als Täter?: Vergangenheitsbewältigung in Günter Grass’ „Im Krebsgang“ (German Edition)!
- Green Development: Environment and Sustainability in a Developing World.
- Nuestra Señora de la Soledad.
- Esteban Vicente.
- Actually, It Is Your Parents Fault: Why Your Romantic Relationship Isnt Working, and How to Fix It.
The Kells collection began to take shape in , when Juan Manuel Elizalde and Choli Fuentes immersed themselves in the art world. In they began delving into the world of contemporary art, including objects with character, and they acquired the first contemporary artwork of the collection. Since then, the Kells Collection has been in a process of continuous growth with contributions of photography, for which they feel a special passion, as well as sculpture, video, objets d'art and installations.
Conceptually, they understand collecting as an intense journey of learning and emotions. The collection, with several hundred works, currently has an eclectic character, reflecting their interests and the issues for which they feel a special affection and sensitivity. They are very open to both young artists and those in the process of assertion and development, who work with topics such as communication and language in many different fields.
Cien Anos De Soledad: Cien Anos De Soledad
Sections of this page. Accessibility Help. Email or Phone Password Forgot account? Sign Up. See more of Faena Art on Facebook.
Log In. Forgot account?
Log in Register. Export citation. References Hide All.teoraningritu.tk
Recommend this journal. Art Libraries Journal. Who would you like to send this to?
- ESTEBAN VICENTE Paintings, toys, graphic work;
- A Shot After Midnight (Twin Rivers Series Book 2)?
- Bestselling Series?
- ZBT Der Sturm Series: German Fight Till the End(Chinese Edition).
- Away from Here (Sojourn Book 1).